FEASIBILITY STUDIES FOR BRIDGES
A feasibility study of a fixed link will typically result in a selection of:
- structural concepts
- procurement strategy.
Thus, the main challenges of the study are to:
- establish a well-founded basis for decisions which takes into account integrated technical, environmental, societal, economical and financial aspects
- manage the decision process through a systematic and stringent approach with due attention to inherent uncertainties.
Covers all aspects
FOLKBRO is an international market leader in road, tunnel, bridge and marine engineering and offers a comprehensive range of services relating to all aspects of fixed links:
- management capabilities that are necessary for successful integration
- a multidisciplinary workforce that covers all the needed engineering and scientific aspects
- extensive experience from feasibility studies to implementation of large-scale fixed links projects around the world
- a long-standing tradition for the practical implementation of decision-support models for infrastructure projects to facilitate the decision processes.